4.13 My Benefits - Apply For Benefits


It is not likely that you will need to click this link from MyACCESS.  You came to the MyACCESS page because you already have benefits.  Because you already have an open case, it may be easier to request another type of benefits by phone instead of filling out an online application. To find out how to request another type of benefits, call 1-800-362-3002.  If someone else you know wants to apply for benefits, they should go to access.wi.gov and click on Apply for Benefits.








This page last updated in Release Number: 10-01

Release Date: 01-19-10

Effective Date: 01-19-10